AVENUE SOCIAL/SOCIAL JITNEY/LOGO BENCH

I paid $4,500 to Avenue Social for a Facebook Fanpage to go along with my app, and it never worked correctly, it was full of typos and errors. It took then six months to "build" but it was unusable. The links did not work and basically, nothing was set up. They stole my $4,500 and refused to refund any part of that amount because "it was completed." It was never completed. These guys are overseas, cannot speak or type the English language, and are frauds. Google them and you will see multiple complaints against these fraudulent men. They are opening up other companies under different names also, so beware.
ID
Tampa, Florida
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Avenue Social/Social Jitney/Appisco are a bunch of crooks operating under different names

They claim they are in the iPhone/Android App development business and that they develop Facebook Fanpages and business pages. I paid them $30K for an iPhone app and Facebook fanpage. They said it would take 12 weeks. It took two years and the app is horrible. It is not usable and they refused to fix it claiming it "was completed and delivered." They lied about why it took so long (developer got sick, computer problems, computer issues, etc.) Really though, I found out they outsource their projects to developers overseas like Dubai and Pakistan. The language barrier is awful and you never get a complete sentence out of them. Very hard to understand. They took my money, refused a refund and refused to fix the problems I laid out to them in black and white. Multiple emails later, they still refused to fix the problems claiming the "work was done." It was ***, totally unusable. Now, when I threaten legal action, they told me never to contact them again and they are refusing to cooperate. I emailed another customer of theirs and he has had the same problem - $45K for an app for his fitness company, and a year later, he has nothing in his hands. These guys are crooks. If you look on ripoffreports.com and the BBB, they have multiple, multiple customers with the same issues. Never, ever, use Avenue Social, LogoBench, Social Jitney, or Appisco. These are the same companies run by the same crooks. They just keep changing their name as they steal people's money.

What is the name of your project? I am an employee in the company and they resolve all issues by delivering the project.

You are saying that the app is horrible. However, the company still delivered you the app and did not run away, you did not give the name of your company or your app.

How do we know that you are just not another competitor who is defaming the company. Also, why didn't you sue the company if you have proof against them

@PissedConsumer843605

Are you kidding me?? I contacted your company no less than 25 times with zero response.

Delivery of the app means nothing if the app is unusable and full of errors, bugs and typos. I assure you, I am not a "competitor who is defaming the company." Your competitors have better things to do - like create a workable app! If Avenue Social delivered a quality product, you wouldn't be dealing with all these complaints that are all over the internet!

And I am already suing the company.

@PissedConsumer861652

Greetings Angry Avenue Customer, I am bringing a case against them of there other company brandedlogodesigns or logobench ... did you find out who the actual owners of these companies are ,, the actual directors ?? if so please message me or publish here in the public domain ...

View more comments (2)
ID
Tampa, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article